FAQs Flying Microlight 

What do you do when you have  your licence?

Buy your own plane?

Buy a share in a plane?

In both of these cases you will have find the money to buy it, Insure your purchase, maintain it, and find somewhere to keep it.


Join the MAAL share group

Dedicated C42 for use by the group

Hangared, Insured and Maintained by MAAL

Member “share for a year” paid monthly

Fly by the hour as part of the group

Fuel included in the hourly rate.